Thursday, October 19, 2006

hello brain? anyone in there?

Tell me, is this a big pile of books?

It isn't. But it alarms me that I have it in my room since I'm here. Today I only returned the first book. After 2 months... Do I only imagine myself being a highspeed-reader?! What is going on here? (And I know that was a tremendously stupid question to ask)
I don't even have the excuse that the books are uninteresting, because they simply aren't. They are fascinating. This book I returned today was about Americanization in Sweden and it's one of the most intelligent ones I've read in the last 2 months. But my eyes stick to the printed letters, like glue...

Besides, I have some assignments/essays to hand in by next week and I still havent the faintest idea of the things I should write about. I think it has something to do with Ingmar Bergman and Viktor Sjöström... but I already forgot. I don't freak out, which I find utterly impressing! And again, it would be unnecessary and stupid to ask why this is so...

In addition to that, I'm having a hard time trying to get my brain to remind some strange-sounding words of a totally freaked-out language that my mouth refuses to pronounce properly.

It's a big mess.
I love it!

P.S. to Silvia: I still look like an alcoholic...

No comments: