Sunday, October 15, 2006

foooooood!

I spent Friday evening and Saturday afternoon preparing a lot of food for about 20 people. Dava came up with the idea to have a party and then I came up with the idea to cook dishes from Germany, Austria and France. So we had Styrian pumpkin soup, Bavarian Obatzda with a lot of bread, eggs and vegetables and finally French Mousse au Citron... We even had some delicious Tartiflette, thanks to Lolo... I just woke up and had a huge Sunday morning breakfast and I found that it makes me so utterly happy to cook for people (and even for myself) that I should do this more often...

I really enjoyed cooking for you, I'm happy that you liked it and that you had a good time! Thank you for coming, everybody!

More pictures here


1 liter of buttermilk, a load of lemon zest, even more sugar, 75 dl of cream and a lot of love -
it all fit in three stomachs!

1 comment:

lolo/ said...

Thanks to you my dear Susa...
Really enjoyed this moment, quite different from things I experiened here.
See u the soonest

lolo/