Saturday, February 17, 2007

clever ways to save money, part 1

Haha, so the friendly cosmetic surgeon asked me to remove the pictures that I had posted here a few weeks ago, because (see comments...) of my violation of his patient's privacy. This makes sense to me, since the photos of the lady are really really well hidden from the public sphere on his website... And I'm no criminal, so I'll undo my mistake and just put links.

Even if this man has done a wonderful job and you can't actually make out the tiniest evidence of his surgeon's knives even coming near her face, I'm a bit sceptical... I wonder if buying the same look (or a even worse one) for at least 1000€ isn't a bit expensive? So, people, even if the idea of transferring the fat from you behind into your cheeks and lips, or having holes cut into your eyelids, or getting your nose broken sounds oh-so-tempting - don't do it. But feel free to check the pictures of all the poor creatures who didn't get the warning in time - it's a lot of fun...

And here comes the lady who's privacy I hope I could now avoid violating (don't be shocked by the unbelievable non-alikeness, it IS the same person!)

Before After

P.S.: Dear mister surgeon, I'm sorry I am such a hopeless case. Maybe consider including this in your repertoire for people like me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please remove these photos from your website. This is a violation of this patient's privacy.