Tuesday, December 05, 2006

(re)treat!


Phew, it was really about time that all this working should stop... I treated myself with this beauty on Monday, right after my - almost - final exam and right before falling almost drop dead into my bed. I know, I should probably have waited until I get my results, but God knows that bureaucratic mills grind slowly... Also, my beautiful onyx will remind me that, girl, YOU CAN WORK!!!

(Even if this: I am nerdier than 40% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out! only attests me a quite low nerd score...)

And this evening, the learning will be proceeded on another level: I have my first Esperanto-class, thanks to Oleg, and I'm soooooooo excited. You know I love words.

Did I mention that Beta.Blogger is superb?! Look at all the nice labels I can pin to my posts! (And all the other things I can do, which you can't see, unfortunately - just know that I can make my whole blog undergo a complete metamorphosis in just one finger-click. Good to know that some things still work like that. Magnificent. Yeahyeahyeah, I'll stop it...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gewonnen.
ich hab 58 pkte, aber ich behaupte jetzt mal, dass es nur daran lag, dass ich auf die elfenohren geachtet habe.
grüße aus nerdien (delphi)!