Friday, December 15, 2006

conspiracy

I don't see any reason for smiling today.
Everybody is packing their suitcases, waving good-bye, wishing Merry Christmas!/God Jul! and telling me that we are going to meet next year, or - worse! - sometime in the future.
The entire world has conspired against me. I even know some people who are now sitting under the warm southern sun, wearing nothing but T-Shirts. In Lund it's raining, of course, and I'm sitting here - wringing out the 3.548th pair of socks. It sucks.

I just went for a cup of coffee with a friend for the last time this year. I feel miserable! I am like these pitiful cartoon-characters shuffling along with a fat rain cloud over their head while everybody else is whistling and walking under the clear blue sky.
But at least our conversation made me see what I want to be: a nomad.

No comments: