Thursday, December 21, 2006

coming home


Ooohooo! Back again... It feels so strange, I tell you! I spent most of my Monday on the airport of Berlin and I was... irritated. I got used to not understanding what people around me are talking about - but it's certainly better this way... Besides, Austrian and German people have this nerve-wracking habit to discuss everything on their cell-phone in public. The louder the better. Is it like that in Sweden too, or did I just not notice/understand?

Back in Graz I was welcomed by a nice guard of honor. Now, I'm sure I'll have to deal with some rumours about my family later, if I tell you that my parents put a lot of different beers all the way up the stairs to my room. You'll be disappointed when I tell you that by now we have only finished two bottles (together!); which makes not even half a litre per person. But we're working on it...

And the rest of the time I'm still a bit groggy; jumping emotionally from enthusiasm (some people started producing babies in my absence...) to despair. Not because of the babies. It's because of... ah... *sigh*... Life is hard. More about that in the next post.


Bliss! I have my biiig bed again. And a big room. And sunny walls. And two hours more light. And no rain!

No comments: