Thursday, May 31, 2007

huh?!

Some spammer added a comment/article to my post about my hometown Graz, telling me all the things I did already know about the city (and some of them I had already written). But here comes the funny bit: after mentioning the "excellent connection of Graz to Vienna Airport" (3 hours, haha!), the article says:

Graz is also noted for its excellent transport planning policies which have ensured the city benefits from efficient public transport, low levels of congestion and good environmental conditions.
Right under this - how should I call it? wishful thinking? - comes a picture of the inner city, drowned in smog.



I really don't know if this guy and me are talking about the same city. But you never know, maybe some things have changed in my absence?

Ah, I'm really looking forward to coming back...

No comments: